Zombie Politics

I drank your milkshake.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Help Me Whittle Down My Richard X Playlist (Max, I’m Looking in Your Direction)

So here it is, my bad-fucking-ass Richard X remix/production playlist, which honestly… I’ve been working on for some time. Any suggestions on what I should jettison, or which tracks I should keep until the day I die? Or should I go all out and make this a two-disc affair? Email me, post comments, and if you want a copy, a copy shall be made for thee.

Drew.

2 Comments:

Blogger Radio Free Burke said...

ok here's where i'm at. i haven't heard any of these mixes,cuz i can't download music here, but my advice would be: two annies is better than two m.i.a's, so cut one m.i.a. "cool" is never that, the bravery suck my schlong, i like that new sugababes song better ("push the button"). that's about it. i want a copy of this as well cuz i am internet-music deprived. cheers!

12:25 PM  
Blogger JordanC said...

Zombie Drew, just to compete with you an Radio Free Burke i had to put up my own music-related blog. CD/Show reviews from blogcritics.org and my sorted history of freelance music journalism. I make no claims to be good at it or share any insight not already on the Amazon.com comments page.

-Jordan

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home