Zombie Politics

I drank your milkshake.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Trailer of the Century

After lackluster first glimpses of “Pirates of the Caribbean 2,” “The Pink Panther” and “X-Men 3,” we finally have something to look forward to. And what’s more, the trailer itself is a work of shocking artistry and unlimited cool. I speak of course of “Mary Antoinette,” the new Sofia Coppola masterpiece (I’m just assuming – the girl’s got a hell of a track record).



Just take into consideration the fact that she scored a trailer to a “Mary Antoinette” movie with New Order’s “Sunrise.” Yeah, I know, fucking brilliant.

Also take this into consideration:



The only awful part of the teaser is the release date: Fall 2006. Ouch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Radio Free Burke said...

First of all, Lost In Translation is a fucking turd and Sofia Coppola can suck my fat cock, but only if I'm waaaaay drunk. Secondly, Jordan told me (unconfirmed) that you own the James Blunt CD. Do I need to board a transatlantic flight and personally kick your ass?
Love,
Max

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home